Its fall y’all and you can add a fabulous seasonal twist to your cocktail line-up with this delicious Pumpkin Spice White Russian! It’s just perfect for fall sipping and all the liquor ingredients can be found at Bulldogs Discount Liquor in St. Marys, tell them we sent you!
Image via Rinckad
- 1 part whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1 part Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur
- 1 part Pinnacle Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- Ice cubes
- Dash of pumpkin spice for garnish
- 6 gingersnap cookies for garnish
- Real maple syrup for garnish
* Liquour ingredients available at Bulldogs Discount Liquor in St. Marys*
- In a food processor, add gingersnaps and process until they turn to crumbs. Alternatively, you can put your gingersnaps in a ziptop bag, and crush them with a rolling pin.
- To line a glass, dip rim into maple syrup, then into gingersnap crumbs; set aside.
- To make the martini, add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in whipped cream vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, and Pinnacle pumpkin spice liqueur. Cover, and shake until the shaker gets frosty on the outside. Strain into a martini glass; garnish with a small sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
RECIPE NOTES: When I say real maple syrup, I am talking 100% maple syrup. Not pancake syrup.